View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Strongest dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Su-Bak-Na is not a Dragon but his mount is, a Bone Dragon specifically.
Or a Marro organism designed to mimic a Dragon, just as Wo-Sa-Ga was genetically engineered to mimic a (decidedly oversized) Viper.
No, he is a skeletal dragon.

From the official bio:

Character Bio: This Marro Hivelordšs command of the battlefield is supreme. His mere presence on the field inspires even mindless Marro drones to become bolder and more effective. Mounted on his skeletal dragon, Su-Bak-Na can survey his surroundings in an instant and fly to wherever his daunting presence is required. There is no way to understand this Marrošs devious behavior. He may be inclined to stand back and control the field from the rear, or swoop into battle, obliterating all that stand in his way. (Hasbro)
Okay, that honestly seems weird to me. How did the Marro get hold of a (presumably undead) dragon? And why would they use one when they can just genetically engineer whatever they want? Not sure why the designers did that when they could just have made it a Marro dragon, like Me-Burq-Sa's Marro horse.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================