View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2014, 01:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Raphael - Design Phase

Looks good! I think it needs a few tweaks, though. Right now he plays similar to Starfire. Probably should be a cap on his Vengenace like Starfire, but he also doesn't have range, so it wouldn't be as important, might be okay.
We should rename Self-Imporatance because it has the clause about stealth leap. Maybe something with Recklessness, or Insubordination?

I also still like the original classes (Fighter here), and Turtle as race. I have some Yakuza designs planned that will synergize with Ninja, so it'd be kind of weird here, but not a deal breaker.