View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Deathbird - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd lower her Life to 4 and up her Defense... the Shi'ar have hollow bones which has always seemed to push more toward low life even among superhumans. Wouldn't be against staying as-is but I'll suggest the change anyways.
I'd be fine with 4 life and 5 defense, doesn't matter much to me either way.

Quote:
I'd let her move on the X, too - it would be strong but she's a big enough threat in-universe to warrant that sort of power, I think. She's Ms. Marvel's biggest enemy and was consort to Vulcan.
Good point thematically; my preference is to start the initial with the X usable and we can always adjust it later if it's showing too strong.

Quote:
She's definitely best as some sort of "Outcast" class-wise. I don't have a problem with her staying there as she has a history of being an X-Men villain even if she's never explicitly been a Brotherhood member. I think "Exile" might work as she was, well, exiled from the Shi'ar... if we don't like the synergy.
I'd be fine with Exile, it fits her character perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Between her javelin throwing and her energy cannon, it seems like she should have some range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
While I like her being a single power card, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just make her energy cannon a Special Attack.
She has a javelin and an energy cannon? She's never used a weapon in any of the comics I've read with her in it (and that's both X-Men and Ms. Marvel). Maybe just different periods of the character, but to me she is iconically known for her hand-to-hand fighting style and the use of her claws. I also don't like what range or an SA would do to the design, it takes away from her berserker playstyle. On top of that, the mini is definitely not carrying any weapons.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!