View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Deathbird - Design Phase

I'd lower her Life to 4 and up her Defense... the Shi'ar have hollow bones which has always seemed to push more toward low life even among superhumans. Wouldn't be against staying as-is but I'll suggest the change anyways.

I'd let her move on the X, too - it would be strong but she's a big enough threat in-universe to warrant that sort of power, I think. She's Ms. Marvel's biggest enemy and was consort to Vulcan.

She's definitely best as some sort of "Outcast" class-wise. I don't have a problem with her staying there as she has a history of being an X-Men villain even if she's never explicitly been a Brotherhood member. I think "Exile" might work as she was, well, exiled from the Shi'ar... if we don't like the synergy.