View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 11:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
@Hahma and @TREX,
I guess by resources I was wondering if there was a forum or something kinda like Heroscapers, cause this website was beyond helpful and inspiring to me when I first started playing.
I've dabbled in custom terrain making before, but it's been years and several moves since then and I doubt I have much of that left lol The Jersey Barriers and Official terrain pack look promising, so those might have to be acquired in the near future...
I've played a solo game so far just to get a feel for the flow of the turn, but I'll be able to play my first 'real' game in a coupla days when my brother comes up to visit. We'll definitely run it co-op lol

Thanks for your help! Sorry I wasn't so clear in my initial post lol
This Facebook group can be a good resource.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/116958...?ref=bookmarks

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon