View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I played the Into the Sewer scenario again, but this time with me controlling the Super Mutants and having the Survivors as the AI. I had to have the Enslaved Tech go to the Super Mutants side, since they wouldn't be able to pick the lock or hack a computer terminal to get the keys to the sewer entrance. With some changes to Nora's equipment as well, I also gave the Survivors an Eyebot and removed one of the Mutant Hounds from the Super Mutant team.

I started out having the Enslaved Tech move towards the investigation markers at the opposite side of the board as from where the survivors were coming from. Saw some searchables but didn’t waste time with them. The Brute got in front of diner to reveal investigation markers but nothing they needed.

The Aviator, Super Mutant and Hound stayed back to deal with the Survivors, with the Hound revealing the investigation markers behind the house and car port, with nothing they needed.

Other than Dogmeat Scout, tge Survivor group were pretty cautious at first. Dogmeat got himself in trouble, as did the male settler. But the Hound got taken out and some damage to the Super Mutant was done, where he only had one health left.

Nora eventually decided to go towards the Enslaved Tech, as he was the AI Objective. Her hunting rifle has great range. The Tech had found both computer terminals that needed to be hacked for the keys. He took 2 damage from Nora but was able to hack one terminal for a key.

The Brute decided to charge Nora to help keep the tech alive, and he hit her really good the next round. Meanwhile, between the Eyebot and the female settler, they took down the Super Mutant and the Aviator.

The Deathclaw came out in round 4 and moved toward the Enslaved Tech. The Tech was heading towards the second terminal, when Nora rolled reckless Objective on her AI card. She left engagement from toge Brute and took his attack as she left, but she hoped over the barricade and finished off the Enslaved Tech with her hunting rifle.

With just the Brute left, I called it after finishing out round 4. He wouldn't be able to hack the second computer terminal for the second key to escape into the hatch.

Fun game and certainly different than playing the Survivors. The Enslaved Tech is squishy to be an AI objective and I should have given him some armor or a stimpack.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon