View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DFW Tournaments - Restricted List

I agree with Dignan's assessment of the 4th. And to further his point that the 4th aren't all that overpowering, I would add that it was pretty much a coin flip with them in the game between Tmac and I at this year's NHSD, too. (Tmac ran a Knights army with Hawthorne, and may've won had Hawthorne not stabbed him in the back).

As far as cheeseball armies go, yeah, the all-4th Mass army is definitely right up there, but hey, we should all play cheeseball at least once.

I think the bigger problem or issue with the restricted list is that it puts some people off from participating in our tournaments, and with numbers dwindling already, that certainly hurts participation. I know I've liked having the restricted list in the past, but I've reevaluated my opinion, and I think maybe it should go. We've invested too much money not to be able to play what we want and we certainly need all the interest and participation we can get if we want this game to continue to strive and survive.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; December 7th, 2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: And yes, I've only played cheeseball just once.