View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2016, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sunfire - Design Phase

I like the theme behind Honor but not sure about it's execution. Have we referenced Start Zones before on a card power? Either way, I don't like the encouragement of start zone pod sitting, that is super boring for the other team. I'd rather see the power move around the board with him as an aura, then he becomes honor bound to defend any of his allies that are under attack rather than trying to tie it to Japan.

HONORABLE WARRIOR
After an opponent takes a turn, if a figure you control within 4 spaces of Sunfire received 1 or more wounds that turn, you may reveal the “X” Order Marker on this card to immediately take a turn with Sunfire. If you do, Sunfire may only attack the opponents figure that just completed its turn.

Then Johnnys ranged counterstrike suggestion sounds fun.

RANGED COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Sunfire, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.