View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My Thoughts

So for me, I would be willing to moderate/narrate/come up with the rules for this thing, but I don't think I can promise any writing. You never know though, situations change.

Like I mentioned, I think the summer months are best. If that's the general consensus, I would prefer to do this next summer. The reason is that August is already half over, and it will likely take us some time to figure out how to work this thing, at which point school might have already started back up. Doing it next year just gives us more time.

As for how to do it... I'm not sure. I like the idea of one person narrating it with other people being specific characters (kind of like CoN), but that kind of takes away from the whole group-story feel. Believe me though, maintaining direction with a lot of writers is way harder than it sounds. I tried it once with only two writers (including myself), and it was extremely difficult.

One thing to note: The closer this is to CoN, the better chance we stand of roping random CoN players into this and increasing our numbers, both in the group-story and in this forum.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; August 11th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.