View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:06 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kree Accuser Corps - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Accuser Corps

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 120-140
- Give a brief overview. They were useful but their powers really never came into effect. It was too easy for the Skrulls to work around it.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Accuser Corps, Ronan, Quasar, 2xKree Captain, 6xKree Soldier (1,200) vs Super-Skrull (K'lrt), Super-Skrull (R'lnd), 4xSkrull Warriors, 2xSkrull Silencer, 2xSkrull Infiltrator (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 140
- Give a brief overview. The Accusers wrecked the Wrecking Crew
Map: Icy Road
Units: Accuser Corps, Ronan, 2xKree Captain, 5xKree Soldier (800) vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They felt a hair low in the first game but hair strong in the second so I think 140 is pretty dang close. Definitely useful and draftable.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: They are really strong when paired with Ronan and up against OM Hub or Armies with turn efficiency which is fitting. Overall I like what they add but could see them potentially going up a hair as it seems like the best strategy is to hold them back and send them in after some other Kree have weakened the opposing team.
When you say go up a hair, do you mean up the point value or up their power level?

I haven't posted my results yet, but they were similar. They did better hanging back than they did charging towards a target. And they love podding with ranged attackers like the Scouts and Captain Marvel.