View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2022, 08:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I don’t know that I buy into the idea that Heroscape can no longer exist as a mass market game simply based on the very recent success of Heroquest. It’s for sale at GameStop. I’ve seen the main set and expansions in physical stores that aren’t Magic the Gathering dens.

And it’s a lot of plastic miniatures. Just not big, highly detailed ones like we’re seeing in AoA. But the same size as a lot of the heroes and squads of classic scape.

It seems like they really swung for the fences here and thought they had a bigger community than the one that made Heroquest a big success and we’d be all over these big, beautiful, high quality minis, but the high production cost has blurred the lines between what Heroscape used to be and what they envision it being.
heroquest’s presence in retail was predicated on its successful crowdfund campaign priming the pump.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell