View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

Just played my first game with the Havech Eravikadators (for some reason this name rolls of the tongue a lot better)!

They're a blast.

They're really fun, and decently competitive. I got in extra attacks with Plasma Surge a surprising number of times. The self destruction is a necessary check on the high power level of the Eradicators, which is somewhat unprecedented for a ranged unit.

They're akin to the Minions of Utgar in the sense that they're expensive but worth the cost. But you can fill an army with the Eradicators in a way that you can't with the Minions. They're a very bread and butter unit that can go toe to toe with heroes because of their stats and toe to toe with squads because of the tendency to attack multiple times (especially with Su-Bak-Na).

My favorite C3V so far in terms of gameplay. We now have a common ranged squad that isn't frail!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.