View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2019, 01:42 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Date: Saturday, 11/3
Saturday 11/2, you mean? 11/3 is a Sunday.

So 10/26 is not workable then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I don't really care if the format is very tournament-y. Last year was pretty fun but we can go more casual if people want.
Last year was pretty non-tournament-y, overall. I just slapped some structure on it so we can give out prizes at the end. We can easily do something along those lines again. That is, not an official tourney, but some sort of format where we can do at least a few prizes. Or we don't have to do even that much, if you guys don't want. But i think the younger kids may enjoy winning stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V