View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of King of Spades (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, a lot of turn complexity for this guy. Does he really merit it thematically? I wouldn't mind really thinking about whether all four of these powers are needed or if we can trim down to something a bit more elegant.
For me the immortality power would be the first cut. Does he come back later or during the fight itself...if later just cut it and represent it by him playing the next game . If during the battle you could just represent that with a life boost or something like that.

I must not have seen his draft as I don't remember 4 powers.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.