View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I really like the current take on the power, actually. Nicely distinctive. Just another Wrecking Crew doesn't sound as interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I'd also like others thoughts on the names of the characters. Should it be Ace of Spades or just Ace. King of Spades vs King, ect. In case other versions are ever created.
Don't know the characters, but I'd go with the suit names for greater specificity.
Yeah I agree with the wrecking crew comment. Now that I understand the theme he's going for I like the basic idea he has going.

If there is ever a thought of doing any of the other (hearts etc). Leaving it just Ace means all your other powers referencing Ace could transfer.

Also didn't realize they were different people in the costumes.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.