View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 11:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Design

Looking at the C3V squad with its sacrificial bonding I'm OK with keeping as Demon. To correlate, Taelord has quasi-bonding with Minions and although that is a decent army (in high point games) more people use Taelord without the Minions. However, if not than Hybrid or some other one is fine too.

I think for the spirit we should have a simple -1A or -1D (We all agreed this set should have as many simple powers as we can). However although I would prefer the Aura to be simple as well (maybe negative Attack on opponent where there is Left-box stat restrictions, like a reverse of Ana Karithon's Protection from Evil Aura), I'd be Ok with a receiving wounds on some kind of whiff.