View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

Japes has talked about having another Foot Clan squad, there are plenty of minis available now, but I'm not sure how soon that may come to pass if at all. These guys are not based on any specific comic book run or anything, I just came up with an idea for a ninja squad that would play much differently that the Hand ninja and really liked what it could be. I think some people will draft both the Hand and the Foot together along with Shredder so the Hand already fill the common role. As for them facing off against single attack heroes, maybe have a limit of only 2 figures can be returned at a time to help with that? We can also raise the d20 up some more but I wouldn't want to see it go above 13+.