View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Trapster - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
It is funny, because I was just typing up my writeup for Mister Miracle, as I found a way to bypass all "cyber claw" like powers for him.

1 - How many PP markers do you start the game with on the card?
2 - Can we let all figures be affected by death and just Unique Heroes get stuck? And work it so that Event Heroes are not affected at all?
3 - Can we subtract from the roll if the figure has the Tricky personality?

Great writeup btw. Simple and sweet one power cards are refreshing. Although I hope that Trickster from DC has a bit more gadgets.
Like this?

PASTE POT
Start the game with 3 gold Paste Pot markers on this card. After moving and before attacking, you may choose any opponent’s figure that is not an Event Hero within 5 clear sight spaces of Trapster and roll the 20-sided die, subtracting 1 from the roll if the figure has a Tricky personality. If the figure is a squad figure and you roll a 14 or higher, destroy the figure. If the figure is a Hero and you roll a 14 or higher, place a Paste Pot Marker on that Hero’s Army Card. Figures affected by Paste Pot may not move or be moved by any power on any Army Card. Trapster is not affected by his own Paste Pot special power. At the end of each round all Paste Pot markers are returned to this Army Card.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; January 6th, 2011 at 10:09 AM.