View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 07:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it!
My only suggestions are for Green Creation Special Attack.
First one - could we call it Green Construct Special Attack? Seems more Green Lanterny ...
I don't mind changing it, but I thought Creation seemed more Artistic.
Quote:
Second one - I think you might need to up the attack on that to 5 or even 6, otherwise people are going to be very reluctant to pull a marker off his card to use that attack. Battery markers are just too valuable.
I am absolutely fine with that, I just didn't want him to be overpowered. I would rather he be weaker and need powering up than we need to figure out how to depower him. (How times change, huh? )

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee