View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The G.I. Joe Project

I'm going to save this second post to list the links for all figures/cards I am currently working on but have not yet finalized. Since I will keep all my design ideas and all the minis I create in this one thread, it could get difficult to find stuff so the links below will direct anyone interested to the most recent draft for a figures card.

I've decided to aim for this project to be C3G compatible. Since I don't know what is coming down the pipeline over at the C3G project, and they have no reason to be concerned about what I am doing here, their may at one point be some synergy created that could be overpowering but I will try to avoid any overpowering synergy combos based on the current slate of C3G cards. Here is the list of C3G units that I think compare favorably with the skills/stats/abilities/powers of the Joes & Cobra forces, as such I will try to use them as a guide for determining the relative power level of each figure & unit while still trying to stay within the parameters I have outlined for this project.

With so many different characters over the years I know I won't make them all. So here are the ones I am most interested in getting a card made for. Not all of them will have a good mini option so I just listed them all for now. Let me know if you have any mini ideas (painted or unpainted) for figures that do not currently have a mini linked.

Wiki list

G.I. Joe Team:

Beach Head - (mini)
Gung-Ho - (mini)
Junkyard - Mini Idea
Mutt - Mini Idea
Road Block - (mini)
Snake Eyes - (mini)
Timber - Mini Idea
Stalker - (mini)

Quick Kick - Mini Idea - New Mini Idea
Jinx - Mini idea
Scarlet - Mini Idea - New Mini Idea - Idea #3 - Another Mini Idea
Storm Shadow w/bow
Spirit Iron Knife w/eagle
Ripcord - Mini Idea

Sgt. Slaughter - Mini Idea
Tunnel Rat
Recondo - Mini Idea
Low Light - Mini Idea, Alternate Mini Idea
Snowjob - Mini Idea
Dusty

Wet-Suit
Duke - Mini Idea - Mini Idea #2
Lady Jaye
Flint - Mini Idea
Rock & Roll
Zap
Tripwire
Wild Bill?

Cobra Forces:

Baroness - (mini)
Cobra Commander w/hood - (mini)
Cobra Troopers - (minis)
Destro - (mini)
Firefly - (no mini yet)
Major Blood - Mini Idea
Serpentor - (mini)
Storm Shadow w/two swords - (mini)

Wild Weasel - Mini Idea
Fang Helicopter
B.A.T.S. - Mini Idea
Tomax
Xamot
Crimson Guardsmen - Mini Idea

Zartan
Buzzer
Ripper
Torch
Monkeywrench - Mini Idea
Zanzibar - Mini Idea

Dr. Mindbender - Mini Idea, mini idea #2
Raptor - Mini Idea
Cobra Vipers - Mini Idea
Cobra Commander in Battle Suit
Cobra Eels - Mini Idea
Croc Master
Zartana

Independent Units:
M.A.R.S. Guards (Unique Squad of 3) - minis (unpainted) - Comic Art

Last edited by Yodaking; February 19th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.