View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2021, 11:55 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beetle- Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Honestly weird to have a power called Faulty Targeting that has an automatic hit included in it...
The faulty part is that it sometimes targets the wrong person, not that it's less effective if that makes sense. So it's not an accuracy thing, it's just locking on to the wrong targeting.

Sort of like taking photos with your phone. Sometimes it focusses on the wrong face...but it's really focused clear on that wrong face.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.