View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2021, 12:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beetle- breathing

Good points all. I think he was trying to pull in part of War Machines power since it was suggested. He's still learning that he doesn't have to add everything someone mentions.

I like dropping the Range part and reducing the threat to self to only adjacent figures as well. I think it will make him much more draftable.

I did tell him that after he posted the above to wait and digest all the comments instead of feeling the urge to respond so he will likely have a lot thought out before he posts tomorrow.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.