View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2019, 08:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: HEROIC ENCOUNTERS - PDF Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I wasn't sure how I missed this until I saw all the dates...they all coincide with times I was away from the site due to my car accident or my family issues. We've been discussing hexless heroscape for a while so I'm very interested in reading about this.
I have an updated ruleset now that my group plays with that I may just post one of these days. But borrow whatever concepts you like ... With the specialized rulers, one can simply convert heroscape straight over to a hexless table. Even when my group plays vanilla scape or C3G, we don't use the hexes anymore--it's just so much easier to let your imagination go and design terrain, imo.
Awesome. I totally agree here. I have a whole thread about hexless heroscape. Its much more enjoyable to just build whatever terrain you want and use it instead of trying to make everything fit on hexes. I have custom measuring sticks as well. The really cool possibility here is making massive figures and vehicles that dont have to fit on a peanut. I may have to try this out. When time permits.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo