View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

[quote=Hahma;2179065]
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Thanks Kegs! I've been working on one of the trucks from that set for a bit off and on. For some reason, they aren't my favorite things to work on and I've been procrastinating by working on other little things here and there. I think that a vehicle has certain elements like glass and clear plastic that are hard to replicate, as well as real smooth finish when working with a brush instead of an airbrush. So lots of thin layers to avoid brush marks as much as possible. But, I have the truck to finish and another one and a another car to start, so I need to just get them done.
Yeah, I suppose that is why I singled out the car as looking good. I thought that it would be hard to paint them to look right but you have done a fantastic job. They look perfect for the game.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.