Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 01:27 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: X-Wing

I flew Howlrunner with Adrenaline Rush, a Black Squadron TIE with Squad Leader, 3 Academy Pilot TIEs, and a Sigma Squadron Phantom with Advanced Cloaking Device at a store championship. Placed top 8.

The idea was to move up the Phantom, focus/evade it, then move up the Black Squadron and use Squad Leader to give the Phantom the other token. It worked decently. In one game I took 3 hits on it and then broke it off and flew it away until time.

I'm trying a modified version of the list with a Shadow Squadron Phantom and Stygium Particle Accelerator with Squad Leader on Howlrunner and Draw Their Fire on the Black Squadron. If the enemy sees an uncloaked Phantom, they might stack all of their target locks or move in such a way as to commit themself to kill the Phantom. Since Squad Leader is on Howl at PS 8 she'll move after your enemy has done this, and then you can cloak the Phantom with Squad Leader. It now has a focus, evade, and cloak with stygium. Delicious troll builds ftw.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep