View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2019, 04:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Mr_Fox - The Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Fox View Post
Thanks a bunch for all the positive feedback, everybody! I really appreciate it.

As for the Marvel or Classic, he definitely sounds more fitting for C3G. (Newb question, do I need to move the post somewhere else, to be considered C3G in that case? Just curious.).

Also, I was doing a crash course with him, against this Green Goblin here
Spoiler Alert!
and he did pretty good. He landed more hits than Goblin, so the point cost is feeling pretty balanced (250 > 230). Gob also landed some zingers.

I also noticed that a lot of flying characters have a pretty high move stat, but in most comparisons Rocketeer eeks out ahead by 1-2 more move, than the others. So that's a fun coincidence.

Oh, and feel free to borrow stuff, and/or make alterations to this card. Full reigns to anybody.
The C3G design team is what makes the card part of their project. But your card is in the right place with custom super heroes. If you want to get your stuff going with super heroes and that's what you love, get with some of the C3G guys to see where you can help out and maybe get your designs of figures not made yet into C3G. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. @Tornado , @Yodaking , @Karat , @IAmBatman . Help this guy out to see if he wants to get with you super hero enthusiasts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo