View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2020, 07:25 PM

toothpickman is surprisingly tart
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Thank this is great. I found the figure for this purpose before I found your page. I'll be trying this one out. I did just paint the mustache on, as well as the red band on the hat and collar. Any ideas on the 13th Doctor? I'm behind in the show but finally getting to watch her. She reminds me a lot of the 2nd Doctor in places.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = BRIGADIER LETHBRIDGE-STEWART
SECRET IDENTITY = ALISTAIR LETHBRIDGE-STEWART

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRIGADIER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

UNIT SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Wanderer or Scientist Hero you control. The chosen figure has the class of Advisor instead of what is listed on this card. Anytime an Advisor you control rolls defense against an attack and would receive 1 or more wounds, you may choose 1 Soldier figure you control adjacent to that Advisor. The chosen figure receives any wounds from the attack instead of that Advisor.

UNIT BRIGADIER
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, you may immediately choose one Common or Unique Soldier or Advisor Hero you control to take a turn. After taking a turn, either with Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart or with a figure taking a turn with UNIT Brigadier, you may take a turn with a squad of UNIT Soldiers you control.
Quote:

NAME = UNIT SOLDIERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (3)
CLASS = SOLDIERS
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FIVE ROUNDS RAPID SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally with the UNIT Soldiers, up to 5 UNIT Soldiers you control may attack with Five Rounds Rapid Special Attack, even if they have not been activated this turn. All figures attacking with this special attack must target the same figure.
So here's some designs for UNIT, the military force that fights aliens. I've also really wanted more Soldier and Scientist synergy for a while.
I'd like it if he could work with any common soldier squad, but I'm worried being able to activate Rhodey and the Hulkbusters on the same turn would just be too powerful.
I think this Heroclix would make a really good Brig - just paint on a mustache and you're good.