Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:50 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

I can tell you that @Dragon Ruler (Austria per a Broadcast that recently went out) and I had zero idea that the GM could call it a draw or start a 'draw clock' if there was no movements. I suspect Russia did not know this either. If so, we would have just continued to order the same orders and let that naturally happen.

We were under the impression that France was refusing a 5 way draw under any circumstance and we were refusing a 4 way draw under any circumstance so we were locked in a never ending 'no movement' game.