View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2022, 03:22 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Elm Street Map - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Really awesome looking map with a cool theme! Cool to see the houses start getting some official maps for people to use in play testing too. Only concern I have on the map at the moment is the big pile of rocky high ground right next to the start zones. I've seen stuff like that not work out all that well previously. Someone will just move a pod army on it and refuse to leave.
I've played about 15 games both solo and against people, that scenario hasn't come up yet, but it could be the types of teams that have been played. Certainly something I'll keep an eye on.

Thanks for looking.