View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2020, 01:03 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Alright OP Updated (even with a flashy new title). I've included a couple FAQs concerning RTS and Mika Connour. I can add in the interaction with other water spaces too, if its needed.

If @Scytale is sufficiently happy with Carried By Waves as is, I call that we move to Public Review.
Thanks flameslayer! Looks good. The only thing I'd mention is that Healing Waters still references Kiora instead of Durnipia. Other than that I think we're ready for public review as long as Scytale thinks the "spaces considered to be something else are not also considered to be the original thing" argument is reasonable and good to proceed with.

Based on the ratio of ranged to melee units in the set I still think that we should keep the possibility of boosting her range in the back of our minds, but I don't think that's necessary yet unless the rest of the pod wants to adopt it.