View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2019, 07:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I finished off the U-Boat pieces for my friend Jeff.

The Crew pieces were the worst minis I've had to paint. The quality and detail sucks, but I did what I could. And I didn't want to spend a ton of time on them anyway, as Jeff just wanted stuff painted so they look better when playing.

Some tiny ships. I just gave them a little more pop than plain grey.

Saturday, I assembled this kit from Blacksite Studios. It's called The Grant Residence, and I had picked it up at their booth at Adepticon at the end of March. It's like the 4Ground Games buildings I have for The Walking Dead, but these guys scale it a little bigger and it fits the scale of TWD better. They are out of Texas, so that's better than ordering stuff from the UK in the future.

I also got the driver and one of the crew for the Landspeeder done.

And yesterday, I got my 3x3 cobblestone gaming mat and 40 piece set of dungeon walls from Ubanmatz in The Czech Republic. Now Trex's cool furniture he sent me will have a great place to be showcased

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon