View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AotP - Hex Tile Scans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf_Scape View Post
Not sure if I made this clear in the OP but I was refering to the large cardboard sheets, I noticed that they fit nicely on an 11 by 17" piece of paper.

I just scanned the (Battle tiles?, terrain boards?). They are currently only in PDF form but I figured that they could be useful. Here is the dropbox with them.
Has anyone scanned in the other set of tiles. I'd like to get on of the back side. I'm going to create an urban environment on the back of the base set tiles.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.