View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2010, 05:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Trying your hand at Shades

Due to the somewhat popularity of my "Trying your hand at DW9k" I've decided to continue this series with Shades. The army must contain anywhere from 1-3 squads of shades and be within 500 point limits. No starting zone restraints. The Shades must be a useful squad in this army(useful is anyway you deem fit, not necessarily offensive)

This time the rules are:

Nothing Undead besides the Shades of Bleakwoode(Seduma, PK's, Zombies)
No defense or attack boosting figures(like Raelin or Finn, but self boosters will slide like Iron Golem).
Nothing may be at or go over 150 points(No Q9, Big Dragons, etc.)

Here is my army for you guys...

Shadesx2
Cuttersx3
Mogrimm
Guilty

The Shades threaten Heroes and grab glyphs. Cutters act as heavy assault force with Mogrimm pulling out the occasional commander's strike and dealing damage. That +3 initiative and free shield help you out. Guilty cleans up.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.