View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Arrow Grut's Trade Thread New June-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I recently had a "meh" experience trading with Arrow Grut.

After I sent his package on its way, I received a PM from him informing me that there would be a two week delay before my package could be shipped (which isn't the end of the world). No explanation was given, and I didn't ask for one. True to his word, the package was promptly shipped two weeks later.

The other communication problem was that Arrow Grut never let me know that the items I was trading for were not "complete". I was trading for two Fire Elementals, but upon opening the package only one Army Card was included. I think I had a valid assumption that two Fire Elementals = two Army Cards unless otherwise noted. It would have been nice to know beforehand.

So all in all, this particular trading experience with Arrow Grut left a little to be desired. I won't give him a hearty recommendation, but I wouldn't advise you to steer clear from him either. Who knows? The problems I ran into could have just been an isolated case.
Noted. I will try my hardest to avoid all listed problems in the future. I have offered CEE compensation(of his choice) for the my less than passable trade experience. There is no excuses. If you have an experience similar to the CEE's in the future, please notify me through PM or through this thread, describe your issue, and I will offer you what I see as fit compenstation. Again, I will try my hardest to not allow this to happen again. There is no excuses, this trade was not acceptable.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.