View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019, 02:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Those look great @Hahma . I finally got back on the horse today after a decent hiatus (with the exception of a few 3d print wosagas) I went and got more minis coming from the new zombicide 2.0 kickstarter like the plasticrack head I am. I plan on playing a slightly modified game of walking dead all out war this weekend with my bro in law Stevo. The news of him wanting to play it has me painting another box of zombicide zombies. Its a booster box of 24 angry inmate zombies. I have the core box of them as well but figured an extra 24 zombie inmates would do nicely when running my prison looking scenario. Im close to 2/3rds done with the box that I started 2 hours ago. Im 18 zombies in out of 24. Ill probably be done block painting those by this evening. I better get going on them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo