View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pennywise (Breathing)

Sweet design! My first thought is that the first power has a lot going on, but looking at it, it's fairly straightforward. It might just be me, but I think rearranging the bullets helps. Then you've got all things on that figure's card first, then you look at the figure's position for the last bullet.

Quote:
• It is small or tiny.
• It does not have the Super Strength special power.
• It has a Wound Marker on its card.
• It has no Order Markers on its card.
• It is not adjacent to any figures it considers friendly.
Sadistic definitely fits well. I'd probably tack on Insane to the first power, for consistency with the second power. But that's also pretty brutal to have two personality immunities. You could probably nix the personality callout entirely from the first power since that theme is already represented in the second power.