View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2021, 05:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Help on the forum layout.

I believe you are after a spoiler tab. The spoiler tab is a button that opens up to whatever are inside the parenthesis. The way I generally do it on my customs thread is make a new post with the new customs I have and just make a link to that post counts number in my opening page. That way, when you click on the link it just opens a new page to that post count with the corresponding miniatures. The spoiler tab works fine but can get overwhelming if you have to edit everything in picture and text all in the opening page once you put many customs all in one post. Hope this helps. Also, looking at your signature, you don’t have to proxy the Aquila’s alliance with crap proxies. Resin 3D printers do a great job there, and if you don’t have one, I see you are based in Salt Lake City where we have our monthly tournaments which means a guy like me could help you out with that for a reasonable price. Helped out a handful of fellow scapers when I came down for February’s tournament. It’s only 2 hours south of me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo