View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Looks like your ready to roll hahma. Me and my brother got in a game of gridless imperial assault. We had to slightly revise the two rules that make it gridless. First. Doubling the move and range to 2 inches was ok except for 2 reasons. A an adjacent figure for a melee attack was 2 inches away which is almost ok to look at. But we had some units with a reach ability that were swinging melee weapons at 4 inches away. That was a bit much for me. Secondly. Melee units were able to run and hide behind really anything and avoid getting hit. So we took move and range spaces to 1 move to 1 inch. Seconly was the true line of sight where we added an auto block to the roll based off of frostgraves 25% 50% 75% and so on cover bonuses. It proved to be too strong and so we simplified by saying if the targeted figure is at least 50% covered he gets to roll 1 additional black die. Overall super fun and even more simple. Ill post pics later.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo