View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
More that he fought the Klan.
Really? I thought this guy was a borderline Nazi whose costume was literally a glorified depiction of a lynching. I know there was someone like that - Alan Moore really wanted to portray the 'superheroes' of Watchmen as flawed to horrible people of their time.
Very little is known about the character in the original source material. After that, it depends on which version you're going with. This card is definitely referencing the HBO Watchmen series as a source material, in which case he's certainly not a Nazi or a white nationalist or anything of the sort.

I don't want to post spoilers for that excellent show, though, so I won't go any further.

I've not seen anything from what I've read on other source material to imply that he was a member of the Klan there either, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.