Thread: The Book of Bol
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2019, 03:37 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Just discovered him! Nice. And for only 10 points, I can keep using him until I drive my pals nuts...(like Isamu).
At least now you'll have more 10-point options to drive people nuts with than Isamu.

I actually think that Bol is a lot less infuriating than Isamu can be. He complements generally weaker armies a lot more (since Common Squads are so overwhelming), and he's a lot less likely to go off and kill an insane number of points while being invincible to all damage.

Pretty much any time that you take a turn with Bol, something went wrong, but since the alternative is that you would've just lost a turn altogether, I think that he still has his place in a lot of armies without being the combat powerhouse that Isamu is. In most instances, I'd much rather fight Bol than the red ninja.