View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ant-Man (Scott Lang)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just a few comments on formatting in the SP, whatever is put there is copy and pasted by the art team when making the card so it is important to have the format correct or you are asking the art team to do the formatting for you. All capital letters for the power names with no underline, no underline on the name to size section. Stuff like that, just look at a released card to see what needs to be what.
Fixed.

Quote:
As for the design, are we married to 1 life here because Hank & Janet were both 1 life on their first cards? If this is suppose to be the 'combat' Ant-man, I could see going to 2 or 3 life.
I'm not really married to it, and I could definitely see dropping his defence by 1 and bumping his Life to 2 or 3 - whichever way people think would work best, if other people aren't bugged by the inconsistency with the other Ant-Men. I guess Wasp II makes that inconsistency consistent.

Quote:
On the test you ran, it looks like you never bonded with the ants. Did they end up having an impact on the game at all as a result? That would factor into the final results some if you were essentially playing down 45 points.
Scott never had reason to bond with them since the Bee seemed a better choice at every stage. The Ants were still a help however, since they were able to use their Swarm Tunnel to engage and tie down enemy forces, which is honestly how I usually use them anyway - think a poor man's Deathreavers.
Quote:
Also how did you compute extra wounds and wounds blocked by small but mighty? The power has you roll less dice so you wouldn't really know how many wounds you avoided unless you rolled the lost dice later just to see what they would have been. Is that what you did here?
Yeah, that's what I did - just rolled the dice to see how it changed what happened. Thought it would be helpful for the sake of the test-sheet.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================