View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My only issue is that Impact Webbing is REALLY LONG and REALLY COMPLEX. I'd like to trim that a good deal if possible.

I'd kind of like a new personality, too, but I'm not sure what to go with. Enthusiastic?
Yeah, I know it's long, but I really wanted a way to stop people in their tracks with webs (Not only is it thematic to just tie someone up, but it's a slight nerf for Bizarro and the like!!), and don't know a better way of doing it.

I know that he was a lot more upbeat, so maybe Enthusiastic. Spidey will have to chime in for that one if possible!