View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Waiting for some KeyForge Decks to arrive with a recent online purchase (sold out everywhere locally). Looking forward to playing it.

Newb.
I like that the objective is not to destroy the other player (that's partially true in StoneBlade's new Shards of Infinity as well). So far it takes a little while to forge the first key but it seems to snowball after that. There are lots of counters. It's different from every other Deckbuilder I've played so far.
I thought you didn't do any deckbuilding in KeyForge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!