View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2016, 12:44 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AotP Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
If it's not too much trouble could you point us to the specific rules you are referring to? I'm not being lazy, it's just that there are so many threads touching on this subject that I don't know which one has the specific rules you refer to. I am very interested in using AotP as a Heroscape expansion, when I get it.
There's some interesting discussion earlier in the thread. I outlined a basic idea here and we dicussed it for quite a few posts afterwards.
Thank you @capsocrates for going through the trouble. I actually received the game today as a gift from my Wife. My boy and I played our first game tonight using the standard AotP rules. I'll be trying out your ideas soon with Heroscape.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; May 1st, 2016 at 01:42 AM.