View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Hawkman (Carter Hall)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I don't know these guys at all, but is this Hawkman really this much of a leader? To the point he has absolutely no Hawk-related abilities (Aside from flying of course!).

I trust you guys, it just seems odd to me!
In the Golden Age about his only "powers" were Flying and Super Strength granted by the Nth Metal harness and wings. He also has a lot of weapons. Rather than trying to thematically depict a "mace" though, I went more based on him being a war-like battle charging leader, who was a permanent Chairman and founding member of the league.

I see it more as him being a hub for how well all these characters work together with Golden Age attitudes than him barking all of the orders, per se. Still, I think it's thematically justifiable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.