View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:22 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Custom: Sigrid Ironwill

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! This is really helpful.

A few questions:

1) I originally was going to make Channel Ancestral Strength apply only to "friendly dwarves," but that seemed too restrictive, so you'd only ever use her in a dwarven army. Perhaps changing it back would be both more thematic and less dangerously potent? I also think your suggestions of making it an aura and/or changing the odds make sense and will still fit the theme.

2) I was concerned that if CAS was successful once, you could do it a second time and it would stack, making it way too powerful. So I had the bit in there about only doing CAS once per round, unless it failed on your last attempt. Should I take it out? Or simplify it to say "You may only Channel Ancestral Strength once per round"?

Thanks again!