View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 04:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I think a simpler way to do it (and essentially get the same result) would be just to have the opponents choose the 1 army (of the 3) that their opponent could NOT use. otherwise, it was a pretty interesting format that forced some really interesting army building and matchups.
Sir H and I were discussing this at the tournament, and I think this would be a good way to do it, if we ever re-use the format. Overall, I didn't notice anyone having trouble past the very start. I thought it was pretty fun.
In the event that you bring something to a tournament that isn’t suitable for lack of knowledge of the format rules, it can make the game time less than enjoyable. Since having fun is really all I care about when it comes to these things, I’d rather hit the mark when building my armies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo