View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like to sign up for a playtest for Poison Ivy.

Attention Readers: So I will now click on the link to Poison Ivy, and it will take me to her thread, where I can contact the Lead Designer, and ask for the most recent sheet to playtest. In the future, those Design threads will be set to private, but we will have links here to contact the Lead Designer by PM so that you can request the current version to playtest.
PM sent

Do we have to request to playtest our own design?
Not request - but sign up, so we know your plans and can update the first post.

Edit: First post updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.