View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2021, 10:42 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Nice Red Riot! I might give him a protection power of some sort - his quirk and role in fights is often to tank hits for his allies. He's a bit juiced stat-wise in my opinion as well. Kiroshima isn't much of an attacker so him attacking at the same level as All Might (even temporarily) feels off.
I thought of a protection power originally, but turned it down in place of the unbreakable power. I can bring his attack down to 4 and maybe nerf the stat buffs for the unbreakable power.

Quote:
NAME = RED RIOT
SECRET IDENTITY = EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

QUIRK: HARDENING
If Red Riot rolls at least one shield when defending, add an auto shield to your roll. You may reroll one die when defending for each wound marker on this card, to a maximum of 3.

RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE
You may only use this special power once per game. You may choose to use Red Riot Unbreakable at the start of the round. Red Riot adds 1 to his attack and defense and may only take a maximum of 1 wound when defending for the rest of the round.

RED GAUNTLET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 Attack 4 + Special
After moving, you may choose a friendly figure within clear sight. Add X to your attack roll. If the Red Riot Unbreakable power is active, you may add another 2 dice to your roll. X is equal to the amount of wound markers on the chosen figure's card.

SUPER STRENGTH