View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2021, 06:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Updated Mina:
Quote:
NAME = MINA MURRAY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = EXTRAORDINARY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ?

LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN
After taking a turn with Mina Murray, you may take a turn with one Extraordinary figure you control or up to two Extraordinary figures you control if Mina Murray ends her turn engaged.

COVERT OPERATIONS
Start the game with the white Covert Operations Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Mina Murray, you may place or remove the Covert Operations Marker. While the Covert Operations Marker is on this card, Mina Murray cannot attack or be targeted by an enemy figure for non-adjacent attacks or special powers that require clear sight. Remove the Covert Operations Marker anytime Mina Murray becomes engaged with an opponent's figure.

"I'VE LIVED THROUGH WORSE"
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Mina Murray can receive from an attack is one, unless the attacking figure is an Undead Lord.
If we want an initiative boost, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen would be the spot to put it.
Quote:
LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN
Add 1 to your initiative roll for each Extraordinary figure you control, to a maximum of +4. After taking a turn with Mina Murray, you may take a turn with one Extraordinary figure you control or up to two Extraordinary figures you control if Mina Murray ends her turn engaged.
I think we were pretty close to finishing up our leaderpiece, Mina. I'd definitely want the initiative boost version, except the boost should be +5 including herself. Otherwise I think she's almost finalized.
The main thing is I don't know if we should reuse Covert Operations, I'm not sure a marker power has been reused before on a Unique Hero, and I'd rather not. I still like Espionage, it pairs with the initiative and gets her engaged faster.
Quote:
ESPIONAGE
If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker, you may immediately move Mina Murray up to 5 spaces. When moving with Espionage, Mina Murray can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Although any similar idea along the lines of either would be pretty good.

Last edited by Splash; November 10th, 2021 at 06:45 PM.